Friday, September 01, 2006

The Last Night

So I'm in the midst of a whirlwind of packing, preparing to spread my wings once again trying something new and heading off to Trinity University. I must admit, I'm not too pumped about day one - with meeting a whole whack of new people, a rush of new stuff flying my way and wandering around figuring out where to go.
I realize how much of a dork I am though, because when I stop to think about this new experience, I see what a blessing it is from the Lord to be able to be heading to Trinity. And what a work of His hand it has been that He has guided me there for this fall. He is so good. I'm psyched to be rooming with Hannah, and I'm excited for what the Lord will do in our friendship, as well as with all the other gals in our dorm.
I was chatting with my friend Lindsay, and we were remembering back to the end of last summer, thinking and pondering what the year ahead of us would bring. Again last night, we did the same - and it's such a cool thought (and scary as well) not knowing what God has in store, in ways we will be stretched and new lessons we will learn.
So with that, I can breath a little easier, and face tomorrow with confidence - because God has a plan and my job is to walk obediently in each moment.
Pray if ya can, it would be most appreciated, and I'll keep you updated on my life:)
In Him, Jen

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Hey Jenny, i am praying for you! it is suck a comfort to know God has a plan for us and we can enjoy it, you are a great gal and i know you will have a blast a trinity...i am praying for you! hope to see you soon!!!

Cassie said...

sorry my bad spelling lets try that again!!! it is SUCH a comfort to know God has a plan for usand we can enjoy it!

Miss you, i framed that picture of the four of us at moxies today... that day will always hold a place in my heart!

Yours Truly said...

Hey Jen,
I miss you already...went to Timmy's alone yesterday. I'm definetly praying for you!!
Enjoy orientation;)

Yours Truly said...

Hey Jen!!
glad your settling in!!
say hi to Han
i miss you