Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Today, I choose....LIFE!!

"You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever."
Psalm 16:11


"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. "
Psalm 28:7



"Jesus answered, 'I am the way and the truth and the life...'"
John 14:6


"Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him."
Colossians 2:6

Just a few verses that have been encouraging and challenging lately...along with one of my favorite pictures of Terri, enjoying the fullness and joy of life, I thought it fit well:)

2 comments:

Jeff Jacobson said...

hey jen
what the heck are you doing, getting up at 4:30 in the morning. God gave us sleep for a reason. Respect that! Just joking, except for I hate mornings, and i enjoy sleeping thru them. Thanks for the encouragement, I'm blessed to know that you are growing. Thank you for that.
Your brother,
jeff

Yours Truly said...

Amen to the "fulness of joy"!!!!
Linds