Friday, November 03, 2006

Home Away From Home
Introducing the Macaulay clan, minus a picture of Tracy and Wes. They used to live on the island, but now are living in Langley, so they're my little escape from university life. It's always a refreshing break, with laughs, hugs, good food and love.
A couple weeks ago I had the pleasure of babysitting the blue-eyed blonde boys, and then I hung out there for Halloween, so here are a few pictures of my extended family.

(Graham and me, he's middle boy, with a great memory and awesome thoughts)


Ben's the oldest, and such a good guy. Mature, smart and always thinking of other people.


Kade, is a little munchkin, full of energy (and attitude), but definitely a bundle of fun.

Ben dressed up as a Butcher for halloween, in which he would be butchering the cow (also know as Graham)
And Kade and a lady friend of his, dressed up as matching Winnie the Pooh's, which recieved raving reviews from many houses.

Each of the boys got a good stash of candy, which they generously shared with me, was a pretty sweet deal. But, I love hanging out with their family, they're so hospitable, I always feel right at home and part of their family. The boys bring me back to my childhood, and I always enjoy my laughs and chats with Tracy and Wes, they're a blessing to have such a wonderful family close by:)

2 comments:

Keira-Anne said...

They're all pretty stinkin' adorable :)

Cassie said...

Jen you met your match, someone does crazy eyes better than you:P jjks Love ya jenny see you wednesday or thursday