Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Destination: Calgary
I'm off to Calgary!! I'm so stoked to be off on an adventure to meet up with 3 of my great roomies from last year. Cassie and Terri are driving into Calgary, and we're all going to hang out at Larrissa's place. I didn't think I'd have the opportunity to see any of these girls in such a long time after school ended, so I feel blessed that the Lord has arranged this. Alanda and Sarah are still both at Capernwray, but we will most definitely be thinking of them, without them we won't be fully complete as Cabin N.

I feel ready for a break from school, so this will be perfect time to relax from all the school work and to catch up with these amazing gals.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

HECK YES!! I am so excited :D

Antonia Jacobson geb Oehm said...

Oh how nice...hope you have had a good time there.
Am also really looking forward to seeing you! Is so soon:). YEY!!!