Thursday, August 17, 2006

My past week...
It has been a good last couple of days, lots of fun and lots of pictures:) Hope you enjoy!


So, last Saturday, Julia, Karen, TJ, Jade, Linds and I set off all the way to Stamp Falls in Port Alberni to go cliff jumping. I just did a bit of swimming, but Linds' dream has been to jump of a cliff in her ugly dress-up dress, and it came true - and yes, it was a hideous dress. But it was a blast! and the swimming and mini-road trip was swell. We did a lot of singing to some good ol' tunes.

Lindsay getting ready....... the jump
a little creepy.

I finally got to catch up with my great friend Amy, it has been since the beginnging of summer since we saw each other, so that was rad just hanging out again.

Jade-o came over Monday night so we could swap some pictures from Capernwray. So that was super fun, looking at old pictures, lots of laughs.

Tuesday was good and busy. I finally got rid of my N so I am a free driver:) I also had an eye appointment, I'll have to write another entry just of my thoughts on that sometime. Chey came over and we had another good catch up time. And yes, I've included some photos:)




Day dreaming...

So thats a taste of the week, lots of good memories:) Wedding Invitation Marathon with Keltie this weekend, it's gonna be intense.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Hey jen, well congrats on loosing that N of yours, your a free woman now, hehe... lindsay reminds me of the chick on everafter when she is floating in the river... and that is a pretty nice dress.. cough cough... glad you are doing well... i am really missing you and ter... love ya jenny

Yours Truly said...

Hey Jen (and Cassie)
yeah, nice work on getting rid of your N. And, yes, I like the movie ever after, though I forgot about it when I formulated my dream.
Linds