Monday, August 14, 2006


Jen's Random Thought of the Day...

So at work, as I was leaning on my desk, my thoughts drifted to the wonders of elbows. It's kind of like elephant skin, rough and wrinkled, yet ridiculously tough. Most often they don't get hurt, and I sure lean on my a lot. And sometimes the elbow skin is pretty stretchy, so that's fun - I wonder if I'll have super stretchy elbow skin when I'm older...

But a nicer thought, is I was reading 2 Timothy 2:22, and I quite like this verse. "Flee the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart."
It's encouraging to know God wants us to pursue these things along side of others who long for God with a pure heart. To encourage one another and spur each other on in the 'race' of life. Keep on walking....

No comments: