Monday, August 21, 2006

Adventures in Golfing!

So tonight, Scott, Dad and I headed off to Longlands for some golf. We went last year with Jeffy before he headed off for England, so we figured we give it another shot. It wasn't the same without Jeff, but we still had some good laughs.


Some people say Scott and I look a lot a like.

This was my worst hole all night, my club and ball just wouldn't connect. Mini golfing is more my thing.

Dad and Scotty kept pretty close to each other, we were pretty impressed with Dad's putting skills.

Scott did pretty good, except he often hit a lot of trees. We also tried to get him to catch some deer but they run to fast.
All in all, it was pretty sweet. I wish highest point won in this game, I'd be victorious. It gives me more of an appreciation of golfers, it really does take skill. I realized how tough it is to actually keep your eye on the ball, and keep my arms straight, practice makes perfect:)

1 comment:

Jeff Jacobson said...

Oh, I'm jealous, I would have loved to have been there with you guys. Maybe at Christmas, we can hit the course. love you and miss you,

jeff