Monday, August 28, 2006

Countdown Week

The summer sure has flown by, and I'm heading off to Trinity on Saturday. Should be good, I'm excited for something new, but definitely a bit nervous. I'm pretty psyched to be rooming with Hannah, it will be a gongshow.

Anyhoo, this weekend was fun. I finished work on Friday and then headed down to Capernwray to pick up Tara. It was nice to visit there one more time before summer ended, and to see everyone. Ty was out visiting, and Stuie was back from England, so it was cool to catch up with them even for a quick visit.
Tara and I had a blast just hanging out and catching up. We watched some sweet episodes of Saved by the Bell, and had a good ol' chick flick night and watched 'Cinderella Story', not the 'Cinderella Man'. Our favorite line was: "Waiting for you, is like waiting for the rain in this drought", haha oh man. Sunday we walked along the beach and we found a goldmine of sand dollars, pretty amazing. The weather was great, and we enjoyed exploring the beach. It's was swell:)

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Jen... you're wearing pink!?! well you look great, and thankyou for the call at work today it made my day!! i am pumped for you, you're gunna have a blast with hannah!! glad you had a good time out capes... miss you jenny

Jen J said...

oh yes - it's my only pink shirt, (other than my betty sweatshirt) i thought you'd be proud of me cas:) nice talking to ya today! love ya cas:)