Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Today after work, I returned to my extremely warm car. Only to sigh and find that there were 5 poop droppings on it. Dang.

Also, I beginning to feel the drain of running to and fro from all different locations. Thus, I need to slow down so I don't return to school all tuckered out. I'm going to learn to say 'no'. I need to return to my simple beginning Summer days of the beach, reading books, and napping.

I miss my brothers. Scotty will be home hopefully around the beginning of August...Jeff shall return in the middle of August. The countdown...

This will be my 98th post. I shall try to think of something epic for my 100th. Any ideas?

3 comments:

Joy said...

No great ideas, but now you've prompted me to count my posts. I hope I haven't passed the big 100 without noticing!

Joy said...

Nope, only at 67!

Unknown said...

Stick with it friend! Hopefully you won't have to say "no" to us too much when we get back from our adventures :)