Monday, July 13, 2009

The Evil Menace: Flying Time!

Twice today, I was shocked at how time had flown by. While I thought it was still morning hours, I was shocked to find out it was 12:55pm while answering the phone, and I quickly had to change my 'Goodmorning' phone answering to a 'Good afternoon'.

Also, I just looked at the clock this evening and it was around 9:30pm...I glanced again and an hour went by in the blink of the eye. The evil menace is on the lurk...

Summer is more than half over. Wow. Much to look forward, much to prepare for, much to...much to...much to...(perhaps by repeating my self it will be like slow-mo and time will slow down)...

1 comment:

Joy said...

I had a moment like that this morning, when I thought of everything I need to do before school starts again.

It is taking strict discipline for me to take the entire month of July off - no work, no thinking of work!