Saturday, October 21, 2006

Trinity in the Fall...Just a few shots from around campus with all the the trees and their colorful leaves. Most of the pictures only give a glimpse of the beautiful colors...
"And the LORD God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground...."
Genesis 2:9a

"You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word."
Psalm 119:114

"No good tree bears bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit."
Luke 6:43

"It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect."
Psalm 18:22

"May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it."
1 Thessalonians 5:23-24

" I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete."
John 15:11

"And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God."
Colossians 3:14-16



6 comments:

Antonia Jacobson geb Oehm said...

Beautiful pictures! I really like them. Thanks for sharing them! I am really looing forward to seeing you:)...so soon :)

Cassie said...

Wow Jen, that is beautiful! thats one thing about alberta, we have snow but we dont get those pretty fall leaves, that is so nice, man i hope to see you soon! thanks for the beautiful look from your part of the country

Yours Truly said...

beauty pics jen! scripture encourages me too.
xoxLinds

Keira-Anne said...

I love these photos...they're absolutely beautiful. You've got some skill with the lens!

Keira-Anne said...

P.S. I linked you from my blog.

Cassie said...

JEN I GOT A PUPPY!!!