Thursday, October 05, 2006

Heading Home!!!

We are finally heading home for thanksgiving! I am so pumped to be home again on the island, I can't wait to the family - and I'm really looking forward to seeing the ocean...how I miss it. The ferry ride will be great. I have some good friends coming for the feast, so that's exciting, plus - I can't wait for turkey turkey turkey:)
Blessings on each of your holidays, and hopefully the things we are thankful for are on our minds all year long, rather than just this weekend. Keep your focus on Him, the one who we owe all the thanks to. God bless!

"I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving." Psalm 69:30

7 comments:

Michael P Fast said...

Well, hope you have a good weekend. Your not the only one who misses the ocean. Manitoba is a definately lacking in that department... lucky you.

Cassie said...

Jenny! I wish i was one of the ones that were going!!!! AWH I MISS YOU! Have some good turkey for me and tell those capes people i say hi alright, enjoy your break!! Tell the parents i say hi also! Love you even more than chocolate jen!

Antonia Jacobson geb Oehm said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Antonia Jacobson geb Oehm said...

hey....heard you will be cooking for everyone?
I am really impressed. Have been trying to just get into a routine of cooking and find it really difficult because there are just too many easy meals around that you just stick in the oven.
Oh frozen pizza...
But I hope that you will have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the get-together.
:)Antonia.

Yours Truly said...

I'm one of the "lucky ones" who got to see you :) great to catch up..fun to see the capes crew again too....Mike and Cas, miss not having you there.

Cassie said...

How was it jenny? Awh ter and i were chatting and we were so bummed we werent there... we miss you jenny!

Cassie said...

hey, wonder if sumo is in that third fence, you know the one before we eat em' :S i gotta get out there and say my last farewell... jen what if we went to harbourview to visit and ate him? oh my goodness i have to stop talking about it... lol well my thanksgiving was good, such good eating, i gained back that freshman 50 i lost since ive been home.. lol miss ya tons! talk to you soon alright, taker easy!