Thursday, March 04, 2010

At twenty minutes to midnight:

First and sadly, my camera card is acting up, so my plethora of photos are unattainable at this time. Lame sauce. Thus, no exciting pictures yet.

Tonight, we had a successful surprise birthday party for Susanne and Rika - it was stellar. Those girls are most amazing.

Thank you to the two friends who wrote me letters this week. Both letters were full of biblical truths and encouragement, and they have touched my heart deeply. Perhaps I shall go into detail another time, but for now, I have been inspired and challenged to dig deeper into my relationship with the Lord, and to allow myself to be vulnerable in His hands, to be His clay.

I am oh so eager to return to the island for Easter break...it will be a most needed time. The beach is a callin...

Until next time.

No comments: