Saturday, March 27, 2010

I miss writing songs...I could use a dose of creativity...or time to spend trying to be creative.

The last few weeks have been quite full. I made it home for Easter which was so wonderful. My parents blessed me and three of my pals in numerous ways.

Now, back at the grindstone, working at finishing well.

So yes, these last few weeks have actually been quite full, but wonderfully full. I've come to the point where I'm realizing that time is becoming limited as I finish up the last few assignments, partake of some last random adventures, embrace conversations with pleasant people of TWU, and before I know it...I'll be wearing that grad gown, skipping across the stage to my diploma, and then hopping on the ferry, homeward bound. I am very much enjoying these days...embracing each moment...especially as the beauty of spring as it is unraveling before my eyes, it has been glorious.

My little mind has been processing many things lately, and it can be frustrating when I awaken from my sleep and the things of life pounce into my thoughts. It takes me a few moments to shove the thoughts of life out of my mind and to lie in bed, listen to the birds, and pray for the day ahead.

Oh how I desire my heart to be rooted in Christ. I've been pondering what it is to know Christ intimately. Not just reading the bible or praying daily, but really digging deep into the Word, really praying as if I am talking to the Creator of the universe, really embracing a real relationship.

God is doing some neat things in my heart.

"If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine, and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free!" - John 8:31-32

May you be encouraged to dig deep into scripture and to spend time with the Lord.
Blessings to you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and to you.... What an encouragement!