Saturday, March 03, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Finally made it to Spring Break, and it's been a fantastic, relaxing and thoughtful break. Just a few snap shots...
Han, Bryan and I finally heading home and almost missing the ferry
Hundeby & Jacobson family reunion

Spent a few days at Capernwray, catching up with friends.
(me, Sarah and Jeff)
Cooking steak with Tara and Alanda. I got to room with Alanda again, just like old times.

Then I spent time at home, visited a few friends, but mainly hung out with my parents and had some good solo time, which was mostly spent at the beach.

"Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with an attitude of thanksgiving."
Colossians 4:2
"But if we hope for what we do not see, with perseverance we wait eagerly for it."
Romans 8:25
"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."
Colossians 3:15-17

8 comments:

Yours Truly said...

beautiful pics Jenny-fren....glad you got time to relax (and that I got to see you)..I'm stoaked to visit you this next weekend....

LnF said...

Hey Jen,
sweet pics- my fav is the shell one, and the rocks one. hope you have a refreshing break. peace

Cassie said...

Hey Jenny! I love the pics!!! Glad you were able to relax after a busy month of school work! hey did alanda say anything about Ter & I? We left that loverly surprise before we left. tee hee! Well Jen I am thinking of you often! Love ya!

Jen J said...

Oh cas, I couldn't believe it. Landa took down all the pictures you guys put up, it was as bare as...a blizzard when you can't see a thing. So dissappointing...but I hear you guys did a sweet job decorating.

Cassie said...

Well that sucks... We had some good ones up haha and turned the heat in her room to above zero so it was comfortable... haha it was fun :)

Cheyla said...

Hey Jen :)
I've been praying Pslam 23 lately, and you've been on my heart for a while sista. I wish I could have joined in the fun on the island, but God is good in Mexico too. I'm loving getting to know him more as he uses this crazy place and the people in my life to show me more of who he is. Love ya sista.

Cheyla said...

So Jen, I forgot to say that I've been praying Psalm 23 for you, not just praying it :P

LnF said...

heck ya you have to visit me. remember i live in Wetaskiwin, too!