Sunday, May 09, 2010

Ready...set...go...

Go...I have jumped full swing into summer...golly gee, I haven't even been home for a week yet. This is a mini update...I'm back for my fifth summer at ACTS, which is such a blessing. I get to work with wonderful people. David is trying to hook me on coffee, as well as getting me back into gear for learning a new word every day, thus the sticky notes. At the end of the summer I have to write a story using all my new vocabulary. The lovely roses are from my dear 'Gramma' Tricia, one of the volunteers. I feel so happy to be home, especially as I drive along the beach, glance at the blue sky and glorious mountains...God's creation is so evident and beautiful it gets my heart going, and I'm just so thankful to be back here connecting with friends and family.

I will give a more detailed update in the future...complete with some other grad photos and perhaps a dash of some other photos the world may enjoy.

Until then, this is Jen, signing out.

No comments: