Sunday, May 30, 2010

I have been writing on this blog just over exactly four years...
That means a lot of random thoughts and photos...thanks for all of you who still read this page and show some interest in what I write ;) You make me feel like a famous and accomplished writer, thanks :)

A friend of mine introduced me to this cool website called www.booksneeze.com, where you can become a member, and then they send you books for free, as long as you write up a 200 word book review on a blog after you read the book. Therefore, I started a second blog solely for the purpose of the books I read this summer. That way, if you don't care about books (which everyone should), you won't have to read my blog posts here. BUT, if you love books, check out - readingwithjen.blogspot.com - to hear about my summer reading list :)

No comments: