Friday, January 29, 2010

Put on those dancing shoes...and fly away!

Well, my feet are sore. We just had quite a stellar Reggae Dance fundraiser for Sierra Leone. Last time the dance hit campus, it wasn't as successful. But tonight, I was pretty impressed with a decent outcome of people and some rad tunes. Thus, we danced for over 2 hours and I'm just about ready to crawl into bed. Yawn.
Wahooo!!! Countdown to meeting Goofy, here I come!! A dream come true is upon my doorstep, and I shall be venturing to a fairytale castle in days. Prince Charming awaits. Time to go dream...

A slight side note addition: I just started my practicum at MEI Elementary school in a grade 5 classroom. Joy, you'll be excited to hear I'm finally doing a practicum in a Christian school, so I'm excited to see if I like it after a little more experience. The kids seem pretty sweet, and the teachers I've met thus far seem quite pleasant. I'll keep ya posted!

Signing out.
JJ

2 comments:

Joy said...

dancing...disney....sounds like fun. When are you going to Disneyland?

Keep me posted on how it goes at MEI.

kathleen marie said...

Does that mean you're in abbotsford??? :) we should have lunch!