Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Fabulous Fall
So now for the pictures of the past...everything (for the most part) that's been happening since September...
The biggest highlight was flying out for one of my best friends' wedding. Cassie and Cam finally were married in October, and it was so wonderful to not only be there to support their marriage, but also for the huge Capernwray Bible School reunion we had with so many friend.


Our trio was reunited! (Terri, Cassie and moi)

The Bridesmaids (minus Rachelle), Cassie and the flowergirl.
The wedding party.


Mr. and Mrs. Tollin walking through a haze of bubbles.



Pals from bible school


Then Mike drove Terri and I back to Saskatoon where I flew back to school. So it was sweet having a mini roadtrip through the Prairies too.


Rob from school last year, drove out from Calgary a few weekends ago. So we decided to have a dorm reunion with some of our girls and some of the guys we all used to hang out with.


We piled in a few cars and took off to Agassiz for some Turkey dinner, pumpkin carving and games.


Where we met the giant pumpkin man....AKA Chris.

Thus...we entered into the Halloween season! So I spent Halloween with the Macaulay crew and went trick or treatin' with the boys.

Ben (a king), Graham (hockey player) and Kade (chicken) did a good job and brought back quite a loot... which they kindly shared with me:)

I returned back to school just in time to check out the Halloween dance. Kari and I weren't too stoked on getting dressed up, so we went as 'misfits' and just work a crown and baseball caps. We were not kindly recieved for a lame attempts at costumes. But regardless, it was fun and full of laughs.

So that's the update. As for the present present stuff, that's in the entry above:)
Rowing Regatta #1 down in Seattle this weekend, sadly I'm not going home for a Fall break and I have to wait 'til Christmas. Sad news. But I am getting quite excited for Christmas....


No comments: