Sunday, April 29, 2007

Last Day of School...

After finally finishing up exams and being homework free, there was time left to hang out with the pals before saying goodbye for the summer.
We started off with a dorm sleepover in our lounge as we all dragged in our mattresses. We found these made excellent landing spots for jumping off the couches, so we did that for a few hours late into the night before finally crawling into bed.
Hannah's karate skills.
Marianne soaring...

Kelsey's classic flip.

Flying with my cape.

Rachel and Kari looking crazy.

Quad jump.

Last 4W Dorm breakfast before Candace and I took off.Walking in the rain with Kels back to the dorm.

Then we met up with some of the guys for our final adventure in learning of dry ice bombs.

Preparing...Waiting with Hannah and Sarah...
It was a fairly quiet 'boom' since it was buried, but it was still pretty entertaining.
Then Han and I grabbed our last coffee together for the year. Brenda let us crawl under the counter and help her out. Then it was off to finish packing for me until Mom and Dad arrived.

It's still strange to me to look back and see another year has already gone by. I know it's like that for a lot of people, but it always leaves me in a weird 'shock' faze. Regardless, it was a challenging year in different aspects, but looking back after finally finishing I can say that it was good. Good to learn, good to be stretched, good to fail and get back up again... God has been good throughout it all. I'm so thankful to be able to look behind me and see God's work, not only in my life, but in the lives of those who are around me. It's encouraging to be reminded that He is working now as well, just sometimes we don't see it until we look back.
Summer days are pretty much here:) Starting work in a few days too, so that should be swell. A few weddings coming up which are wicked exciting. More photos to come I'm sure...

2 comments:

Antonia Jacobson geb Oehm said...

Oh, I wish I was done too:)...3 more weeks!!!

Unknown said...

That's some sick air!