Monday, April 23, 2007

The End is Near
Just a quick post to say I'm a live and well. The year is nearing to an end, one final exam to go and I'm heading home. I'm so stoked to be getting back to the island, but it will be sad to say goodbye to some great friendly faces. Especially some special ladies who won't be returning again in the fall. We've definitely had a superb dorm, as well have met some other rad people. The year has been good, and I'm sure I'll write more later - but just a few pictures of the last few events. The one above is our dorm in the beautiful cherry trees...

A few of us taking a break from our tandem bike tour around Stanley Park.

Picnic in the park.

Our dorm and the other sweet dorm we share a hallway with.

With my fantastic roomie that I'll be separated with for a few months...absence makes the heart grow fonder though.
__________________________________________________________

"The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.