Thursday, December 14, 2006

HOME!!!
I made it through my first semester of university and through the crazy week of exams. The last week was full of adventures, late night studying and random activities.
The dorm walls are lined with balloons, one balloon for each exam, waiting to be popped the moment a test is finished. Little 'bangs' echo throughout the halls throughout the day, followed by little cheers and sighs of relief.
Another sign of exams - people who are overtired and have lack of energy, or people who are overtired and strangely have too much energy.

Anyhoo, our dorm headed out to Denny's for a late dinner and one last 'night out' before the holidays which was really nice. The girls are all so rad and I feel really blessed to be living with them. Sadly, one of our Cheryl's is leaving second semester to travel, so we will definitely miss her like crazy. It will be neat to see if we have any new girls move into our dorm after Christmas too.

Random...

So now I'm home and anxiously awaiting the arrival of my brother, as well as Antonia:) I'm so pumped to see the two of them, Christmas will be a grand ol' reunion this year. I'll keep you posted:)

5 comments:

Yours Truly said...

soooo glad to have you home!!

Unknown said...

Yay for being home. I wished I has balloons to pop. As long as they don't represent exams. Maybe they could represent ice cream.

Cassie said...

Enjoy your holiday Jen! Wish I was there!!!

Keira-Anne said...

Yay for you :) I'm coming home in five sleeps!

Michael P Fast said...

sweet to be home i bet, i'm hoping you guys rescued santa from the toy machine before you left cause I want a new red sled for christmas.