Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Summertime Fun...

Well summer has been swell so far. I was able to fly out to Saskatoon and meet up with my folks who were out visiting some family. So these are just a few photos of our adventure driving home through the beautiful flat lands and big open sky. I always forget how much I like it out in Alberta and Saskatchewan, most of it is the people there, but it has it's own beauty - I'm always happy to get back to my ocean and mountains though.




Dad and I enjoyed eating a few pringles....




Hanging out in the Canola field







We met up the Hundeby's in Wetaskawin and were able to visit a few Capernwray pals at their camp.
(me, Arron, Kevin, Graham, Tim, Darren, Candice)








I made a friend with a bull...





So that's just a sneak peak at our adventure. It was a great time to hang out with my parents and to catch up with family and friends. It's encouraging to have the time while driving to think things through, and to remember the faithfulness of the God who loves us. It was a refreshing trip:)
Hmm...Cassie is coming tomorrow:) I am quite excited, so that should be super....

2 comments:

Jeff Jacobson said...

I'm a little jealous Jen. I wish I could be there with the fam. And I wish, I could see my cousin (to the forth degree). I miss you sister. God bless, jeff

Kristine Brown said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time .... God is good. And He is indeed good at reminding us. : ) Continue to walk with joy!