Monday, June 12, 2006


The Wonders of Silicone Oil and Boric Acid.....

Well friends, I recently visited the Silly Putty University website (www.sillyputty.com), and became pretty informed about the wonders of Silly Putty.
I think it's one of my favorite things, it bounces like a bouncy ball, squishes like playdough, and my newest buy is the color changing kind, so I'm enjoying that. It's good when things get boring, stressed, or you're just sitting around. So pick up an egg of silly putty, and have a little fun=)

4 comments:

Kristine Brown said...

I used to like squishing my beloved Silly Putty on newspaper to pick up the imprint or trying to capture air bubbles inside and see how loud I could make them pop ... good times!

Cassie said...

Oh Jenny, i miss you so much, silly putty is pretty amazing but like you've said bouncy balls are hard to replace the bouncyness of those bouncy balls... you goof ball, miss you tons

Candice said...

Hey Jenny!

It's Candice.... from Scott's year out at Capes. I stumbled through a few blogs and came across yours, which is very exciting! Sounds like your job is really good - and rewarding as you're totally serving God there. And Jeff is in England??? Craziness!!!

If you get a chance, please say HI to Scott for me

Candice said...

PS May I put a link from my blog to yours?