Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Birthday fun....
19 - interesting. Yesterday was such a blast, and better than I expected the day to be, although I didn't really have any expectations to begin with, so that helped. Hannah, (my birthday twin), Jade and I went out for lunch. It was pretty entertaining, we enjoyed Smitty's and their old fashioned decorating, along with their wonderful dessert: Turtles Turtles Ya-Ya-Ya. The name says it all, and it even came along with a candle, but only because Han asked...


Eating our turtle turtle ya ya ya...

We also tasted Hannah's jumbo burger

Anyhoo, lunch was good, and the rest of the day was full of surprises. Linds dropped by at work with a yummy cake, I ate a lot yesterday. But I heard from both my brothers which was super rad:) Then Jr. High finished off last night too, Keltie got the coolest cake ever for the girls, it's pretty neat looking with all the summer cool stuff (like the palm tree) on it, mmm mm good.

2 comments:

Jeff Jacobson said...

Looks like you are having fun sis. I miss you. I'm glad you are enjoying your last summer, before you have to grow up. I'm really excited for you heading to uni next year. Love you,
Jeff

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, nice to meet you on the net. Let's go for e-coffee sometime, and then we can go cyber boarding and later link up to watch a movie....I have nothing else to say.
Cheers, your longboard sensei, Christina