Friday, June 25, 2010

Everytime I drive by the ocean...

...my heart begins to smile and the salty sea air is so wonderfully awakening to my nose that I can barely contain how joyful it makes me.
Yesterday especially, the mix of ocean air and campfires was delightfully intoxicating, and the gorgeous blue sky, and the high tide waves rolling in was absolutely breathtaking. As I stepped out onto the beach with the slightly warm wind twirled around me, I felt completely alive and thankful to experience God's beautiful creation in such a rich way. We cannot help but look to the Creator amidst such beauty.

"I will praise You O LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your
wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in You; I will sing praise to Your
name, O Most High." - Psalm 9:1-2

1 comment:

Joy said...

Me, too. We're heading to camp right on the beach at Kitty Coleman this week. Come join us for an evening if you want.