Monday, September 03, 2007

Back at the good ol' school...

Hello family and friends. I am reporting to you live and well from my new room at Trinity. And it's wondrously large:) Han and I are pretty stoked to have the extra space. So here's how it looks so far!

This is our little corner nook and Hannah's desk.

My bed and desk

Hannah's bed and the door to the hall.

The hall way and bathroom door...

Our nice bathroom

All of our wonderful floor space!!

So that's our new home for the year. We may try to change the looks of it a little bit later, but we're happy with it so far.

Trinity has been good thus far, quite busy though with the leadership and orientation stuff for the year ahead. It's been awesome having the time to catch up with friends and do random activites without the stress of homework and reading. Our new dorm gals moved in on Saturday and they seem pretty rad, so we're getting excited to get to know them better. My schedule of classes looks to be a busy one, thus I need to get the hang of discipline in my life. Overall though, I'm stoked for the year ahead and what it shall bring.

"He will keep in perfect peace, him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in You.
Trust in the Lord forver, for the Lord, the Lord is the rock eternal!"
Isaiah 26:3-4


4 comments:

Keltie and Phil said...

looks good Jen! Hope you have a wicked-cool year!

Cassie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassie said...

HOLY COW!!! That looks wonderful! So much room for Ter and I to sleep on that floor! Great Jenny! Cant wait to see you!

Cas

ter ter said...

Oh man thats huge Jen!! Cas and I will have o come for a sleepover again soon! hehe....It looks so good!