Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hey everyone, here's my first entry...
I've started my job for the summer, and I've been at it for a week and a day. I'm working with a Christian organization called ACTS (Africa Community Technical Service), as an office girl, and doing some promotional stuff. Get this, I'm even learning to do powerpoints, working on a laptop and hooking it up to a projector - I'm definatly becoming a technological gal. It's been good, a definite answer to prayer for a summer job, so that's been great. I'm enjoying being around the people I'm working with, and seeing the Lord's work in a different area is pretty exciting. So I get to be part of something really special for the summer.
May Long weekend has passed which was rad, and I got to do a bit of camping, lots of firesides, and good hang out times. It was good to be able to see a whack of people and catch up with them and reconnecting with others since being home from school.
Speaking of school, I'll just add a little blurb as to what a gift it was to be at Capernwray this past year. The Lord taught me a lot about Himself, stretched me in a lot of different areas, and blessed me with some wicked amazing friends. I have a whack load of memories, and learned a lot of Truth, so in a nutshell, it was a blast, and an amazing year.
That's my little bit about what I'm up to....

3 comments:

JW said...

good for you! keep up the good work jenny j

JW said...

good for you! keep up the good work jenny j

Anonymous said...

Rad blog page Jen! Sounds like you're all set for this summer. We should definately start that mini golf team this year :P Cya cool kid :)